We headed out for a Quick gyro stabilizer sea trial with our 8 guests on a rare, cooling, post-rain Friday evening on 31 August 2018. Here’s the video summary:
Key details of the sea trial:
- Boat model: Beneteau GT 46 (Full load displacement of 13T)
- Stabilizer model: Quick MC2X 16K (500kg, 61cm x 61cm x 66.7cm)
- Results: 93% roll reduction, 76% comfort improvement
- Average wave height: 34cm
- Sea state 2 observed
- Mean wave period: 3.5s
- No. of waves sampled: 139
Here’s the video of the sea trial comparison with the stabilizer on and off:
The Beneteau GT 46 is berthed at our owner’s home in at Sentosa Cove Residences.
We picked up and dropped off our guests at Singapore’s prestigious One°15 Marina – touted as Asia’s Finest Marina
We wanna say a big “THANK YOU!” to Eric from SG Boating for arranging this sea trial with us! 😀
Thanks also for the good review on your Facebook page!
And of course a big “THANK YOU!” to our partner, Cornel for hosting the sea trial with your boat! 😀
Till next time!